Remote Support Terms:
By utilizing Spruce Country Computer’s remote support services, you (on behalf of yourself and / or the legal entity you represent) agree:
- to a minimum charge of half an hour unless quoted differently BEFORE THE REMOTE SESSION IS INITIATED.
- to grant remote access to your computer to Spruce Country Computer or its affiliates’ or subcontractors’ support personnel for the purposes of providing remote technical support and that you are authorized to grant access to computer or other device you are establishing the remote connection.
- that you are personally responsible for ensuring a valid backup of any data and applications has been made prior to any activities undertaken via remote support.
- that due to nature of certain technical problems, it may not be possible to resolve your particular problem via remote support.
- that because of complexity and variety of support cases and inevitable dependencies and reliance on third party technologies, all support is provided on “best efforts” basis and we may not be able to remedy some issues.
- that you do not have privacy, security or password sensitive applications / web pages / email open during remote support activities.
- that all remote services and software are provided as-is and at your own risk. You acknowledge and understand that the support technician providing you with support services is not familiar with all settings, or special applications on your device or all purposes to which your device is used for or for which the device is connected to.
- that any suggestion given by Spruce Country Computer, its affiliates or its support partner to resolve the issue is only intended for the support problem at hand and is not intended or offered as a generic advice for other purposes.
- that for the purposes of providing you with support and problem resolution services, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable data (including emails, usernames and/or passwords) to Spruce Country Computer or its affiliates where necessary to resolve the support issue.